Here’s a list of my publicly available projects:
Update: Most of these projects did not move significantly forward due to various circumstances. If you’re interested in their outcomes, please come back around February 2009.
- Sequence analysis and evolution of bacteriocins (stalled)
- Antiadhesion compound for trimeric autotransporter adhesins (planned)
- Open framework for synthetic biology (planned)
- Phage-bacteria cooperation (planned)
- Scientific del.icio.us (planned)
- Java-based visualization tool for protein domains and repeats (stalled)
- Visualization of aminoacids properties in posttranslational modifications (planned)
- Alignment visualization tool (based on Aln2Plot idea) (planned)
These are not the only things I’m working on, but the only ones that I can make completely public/transparent, because nobody else is involved.
August 31, 2008 at 09:54
Have you tried python and matplotlib for visualization tasks ?
I don`t know does it fits your needs, but certainly you should try, cause matplotlib gives publication quality visualisations.
August 31, 2008 at 10:00
Thanks. Actually, as far as my python skills allowed, I did try matplotlib and this will be most probably library of choice for aln2plot-like tool (especially if I can combine it with reportlab for non-graphical elements). Processing is great for visulization of things that are hard to describe in mathematical form.
December 3, 2008 at 12:08
Is data mining a part of your projects? let me know
June 18, 2011 at 17:42
Thanks for publishing about it. There’s a bunch of valuable information on the net. You’ve got a lot of which data right here on your web site. I’m amazed – I try to retain a newlyweds weblogs considerably ongoing, but it can be difficult at times. You’ve completed a big job with that one. I can have to take a look at your blog once again very quickly
March 30, 2015 at 14:45
Very informative article, i’m regular reader of your blog.
I noticed that your website is outranked by many other websites in google’s search
results. You deserve to be in top10. I know what can help you, search in google for:
Omond’s tips outsource the work