Here’s a list of my publicly available projects:
Update: Most of these projects did not move significantly forward due to various circumstances. If you’re interested in their outcomes, please come back around February 2009.
- Sequence analysis and evolution of bacteriocins (stalled)
- Antiadhesion compound for trimeric autotransporter adhesins (planned)
- Open framework for synthetic biology (planned)
- Phage-bacteria cooperation (planned)
- Scientific del.icio.us (planned)
- Java-based visualization tool for protein domains and repeats (stalled)
- Visualization of aminoacids properties in posttranslational modifications (planned)
- Alignment visualization tool (based on Aln2Plot idea) (planned)
These are not the only things I’m working on, but the only ones that I can make completely public/transparent, because nobody else is involved.